CalConnect Event Registration and Payment Options
- Roundtable Quick Registration
(Available to CalConnect members only): Register one person for the next Roundtable, and pay immediately
via credit card.
- Roundtable Registration:
Register from one to six people for the next Roundtable,
with a choice of payment options. Also used for
Roundtable Observer registrations.
- Roundtable Corporate Registration
(Available to CalConnect members only):
Register one or more people for Corporate Registration Badges for
the next Roundtable. See
0802 Corporate Registrations for restrictions -- Corporate Registration
Badges are shared badges, not inidividual registration badges.
Interoperability Test Events
Interoperability Test Events are normally scheduled earlier in the same week and
colocated with a CalConnect Roundtable. Such an Intoperability Test Event may
be comprised of a regular Interoperability Test Event, a Mobile Calendaring Interoperability Test
Event, or both in parallel; a single participant or observer registration covers either
For a Roundtable or Interoperability Test Event:
In all cases once your invoice has been paid, you will receive a paid invoice
for your records.
- Immediate online payment by credit card: Available for single registrations for
a Roundtable, to member representatives only. We hope to expand our online
payment options in the near future to make it more ubiquitous.
- Payment following receipt of invoice: After receiving your registration
we will send you a invoice, which can be paid by
- calling us with credit card details
- sending us a check or money order 1
- Bank-to-bank electronic funds transfer (automatic wire transfer) 2
- Payment at meeting: Present your credit card at the Roundtable or
IOP test event to pay for your registration.
1 Checks or money orders must be payable in U.S. dollars but may
be drawn on foreign banks.
2 CalConnect does not accept payments via electronic funds transfer for amounts less
than US $1,000.