CalConnect Event Registration and Payment Options
- Conference Registration:
Register from one to six people for the next CalConnect Conference,
with a choice of payment options. Also used for
Conference Observer registrations.
- Conference Quick Registration
Register one person for the next CalConnect Conference and pay immediately
via credit card.May not be used for Conference Observer registrations.
- Conference Corporate Registration
Available to CalConnect members only:
Register one or more people for Corporate Registration Badges for
the next CalConnect Conference. See
0802 Corporate Registrations for restrictions -- Corporate Registration
Badges are shared badges, not individual registration badges.
Interoperability Test Events
Interoperability Test Events are normally scheduled earlier in the same week and
colocated with a CalConnect Conference. Interoperability Test Events may
be comprised of both regular and mobile device testing; a single participant or observer registration covers either or both.
For a CalConnect Conference or Interoperability Test Event:
In all cases once your invoice has been paid, you will receive a paid invoice
for your records.
- Immediate online payment by credit card: Available for single registrations for
a CalConnect Conference.
- Payment following receipt of invoice: After receiving your registration
we will send you a invoice, which can be paid by
- calling us with credit card details
- sending us a check or money order 1
- Bank-to-bank electronic funds transfer (automatic wire transfer) 2
- Payment at meeting: Present your credit card at the Conference or
Interoperability Test Event to pay for your registration.
1 Checks or money orders must be payable in U.S. dollars but may
be drawn on foreign banks.
2 CalConnect does not accept payments via electronic funds transfer for amounts less
than US $1,000 due to the transfer fees imposed by the banks at both ends.