Revised October 2009
In order to participate in CalConnect Interoperability Test Events, or to observe at a CalConnect Interoperability Test Event, all organizations and individuals must agree to be bound by the terms of this Confidentiality Agreement.
- As a participant in any CalConnect Interoperability Test Event, or as an observer at a CalConnect Interoperability Test Event, I confirm for my organization, myself, and any other individuals identified on the registration form for whom I am acting in submitting this registration, that we agree to be bound by this agreement of confidentiality.
- We understand that we may be exposed to details of participants' products and implementations, and confirm that we will not reveal product features, bugs or failures of conformance to standards discovered during testing by any of the participants or in any of the implementations and products. If we issue press releases or other publicity concerning our involvement in any CalConnect Interoperability Test Event, we will not publicize the names of other participants, observers and implementations, nor the results achieved by any participants or implementations.
- We confirm that we have reviewed and will comply with all relevant clauses of the Consortium Member Agreement and Code of Conduct as they apply to CalConnect Interoperability Test Events.
- If we are attending a CalConnect Interoperability Test Event as Observers, we also confirm that we will comply with the Conduct of Observers at CalConnect Interoperability Test Events.
- We understand that the Consortium will produce both internal (for members only) documentation and a public report of each CalConnect Interoperability Test Event, and that as participants we agree to provide information about of our testing results at, or within two weeks following, the test event. If we fail to provide our testing report by the deadline, we agree that the final CalConnect Interoperability Test Event Reports may state that no information was received from us.