At CalConnect XLVII, we are offering one-day registration.
The fee for a one-day registration is $475 for registrations received through 3 April 2020, and $525 for registrations received after 3 April 2020.
As this is a trial, we have deferred implementing a full registration process. Therefore please send an e-mail to Dave.Thewlis@calconnect.org requesting a one--day registration, and specifying the following
- Organization or affiliation
- E-mail address
- Telephone number (preferably mobile number)
- Dietary Restrictions if any
- Day you wish to attend:
- Monday 20 April
- Tuesday 21 April
- Wednesday 23 April *
- Thursday 24 April
- How you wish to pay (see below)
- In your e-mail please confirm that you are familiar with and will agree to abide by the CalConnect rules of conduct.
* One-day registration for Wednesday does not include the Wednesday Conference Dinner, however you may pay separately to attend the dinner.
- Payment following receipt of invoice: After receiving your registration we will send you a invoice, which can be paid by
- calling us with credit card details
- sending us a check or money order 1
- Payment at meeting: Present your credit card at the Conference to pay for your registration.
In all cases once your invoice has been paid, you will receive a paid invoice for your records.
1 Checks or money orders must be payable in U.S. dollars but may be drawn on foreign banks.