- Conference Registration: Register from one to six people for the next CalConnect Conference, with a choice of payment options. Also used for Conference Observer registrations.
- Conference Quick Registration Register one person for the next CalConnect Conference and pay immediately via credit card.
May not be used for Conference Observer registrations.
- Conference Corporate Registration Available to CalConnect members only: Register one or more people for Corporate Registration Badges for the next CalConnect Conference. See 0802 Corporate Registrations for restrictions -- Corporate Registration Badges are shared badges, not individual registration badges.
Interoperability Test Events
Interoperability Test Events are normally scheduled earlier in the same week and colocated with a CalConnect Conference. Interoperability Test Events may be comprised of both regular and mobile device testing; a single participant or observer registration covers either or both.
- Interoperability Test Event Participant Registration: Register one to six people as participants in the next CalConnect Interoperability Test Event, with a choice of payment options.
- Interoperability Test Event Observer Registration: Register one to six people as observers for the next CalConnect Interoperability Test Event.
For a CalConnect Conference or Interoperability Test Event:
- Immediate online payment by credit card: Available for single registrations for a CalConnect Conference.
- Payment following receipt of invoice: After receiving your registration we will send you a invoice, which can be paid by
- calling us with credit card details
- sending us a check or money order 1
- Bank-to-bank electronic funds transfer (automatic wire transfer) 2
- Payment at meeting: Present your credit card at the Conference or Interoperability Test Event to pay for your registration.
In all cases once your invoice has been paid, you will receive a paid invoice for your records.
1 Checks or money orders must be payable in U.S. dollars but may be drawn on foreign banks.
2 CalConnect does not accept payments via electronic funds transfer for amounts less than US $1,000 due to the transfer fees imposed by the banks at both ends.