CalConnect XLVII will be be four days (Monday-Thursday April 20-23 2020), and brings together, as a single event and with a single fee, our traditional conference and technical sessions. The conference may be followed by a working day on Friday April 24 at the same venue.
In addition to a variety of sessions, there will also be working sessions on Monday morning and Thursday afternoon as testing opportunities and for other joint efforts.
We will contact people after they register to determine if they are interested in testing, and to agree in advance on testing areas, such as testing of new components, testing and resolution of bugs and issues, test requests from TCs to confirm application behavior.
CalConnect XLVII is open to members, and to non-members as observers.
- Conference Registration: Register from one to six people for the next CalConnect Conference, with a choice of payment options. Also used for Conference Observer registrations.
- Conference Quick Registration Register one person for the next CalConnect Conference and pay immediately via PayPal or credit card.
May not be used for Conference Observer registrations.
- Conference One-Day Registration: Register one person for a single day of the next CalConnect Conference, with a choice of payment options.
- Immediate online payment by credit card: Available for single registrations for a CalConnect Conference (see "Quick Registration" above).
- Payment following receipt of invoice: After receiving your registration we will send you a invoice, which can be paid by
- calling us with credit card details
- sending us a check or money order 1
- Bank-to-bank electronic funds transfer (automatic wire transfer) 2
- Payment at meeting: Present your credit card at the Conference or Interoperability Test Event to pay for your registration.
In all cases once your invoice has been paid, you will receive a paid invoice for your records.
1 Checks or money orders must be payable in U.S. dollars but may be drawn on foreign banks.
2 CalConnect does not accept payments via electronic funds transfer for amounts less than US $1,000 due to the transfer fees imposed by the banks at both ends.