- Conference Registration: Register from one to six people for the next CalConnect Conference, with a choice of payment options. Also used for Conference Observer registrations.
- Conference Quick Registration Register one person for the next CalConnect Conference and pay immediately via credit card.
May not be used for Conference Observer registrations.
- Conference Corporate Registration Available to CalConnect members only: Register one or more people for Corporate Registration Badges for the next CalConnect Conference. See 0802 Corporate Registrations for restrictions -- Corporate Registration Badges are shared badges, not individual registration badges.
Interoperability Test Event and Developers Forum
The Interoperability Test Event and Developers Forum is scheduled earlier in the same week and colocated with a CalConnect Conference. Interoperability Test Events may be comprised of both regular and mobile device testing; a single participant or observer registration covers either or both.
- Interoperability Test Event Participant Registration: Register one to six people as participants in the next CalConnect Interoperability Test Event and Developers Forum, with a choice of payment options.
- Interoperability Test Event Observer Registration: Register one to six people as observers for the next CalConnect Interoperability Test Event and Developers Forum.
For a CalConnect Conference or Interoperability Test Event:
- Immediate online payment by credit card: Available for single registrations for a CalConnect Conference.
- Payment following receipt of invoice: After receiving your registration we will send you a invoice, which can be paid by
- calling us with credit card details
- sending us a check or money order 1
- Bank-to-bank electronic funds transfer (automatic wire transfer) 2
- Payment at meeting: Present your credit card at the Conference or Interoperability Test Event to pay for your registration.
In all cases once your invoice has been paid, you will receive a paid invoice for your records.
1 Checks or money orders must be payable in U.S. dollars but may be drawn on foreign banks.
2 CalConnect does not accept payments via electronic funds transfer for amounts less than US $1,000 due to the transfer fees imposed by the banks at both ends.