The CalConnect Virtual Conference May 2022 will be be four days (Monday--Thursday May 109-12). . Each day is planned for three hours although Friday will be flexible in terms of time and sessions. .
In addition to a variety of sessions, we plan to arrange working sessions on Monday and Thursday afternoons for testing opportunities and for other joint efforts.
We will contact people after they register to determine if they are interested in testing, and to agree in advance on testing areas, such as testing of new components, testing and resolution of bugs and issues, test requests from TCs to confirm application behavior.
The Virtual Conference is open to members and non-members.
- Conference Registration: Register from one to six people for the CalConnect Conference, with a choice of payment options. Not available for non-members.
- Conference Quick Registration: Register one person for the CalConnect Conference and pay immediately via PayPal or credit card.
May be used by members and non-members.
- Immediate online payment by credit card: Available for single registrations for a CalConnect Conference (see "Quick Registration" above).
- Payment following receipt of invoice: After receiving your registration we will send you a invoice, which can be paid by
- calling us with credit card details
- sending us a check or money order 1
- Bank-to-bank electronic funds transfer (automatic wire transfer) 2
- Payment at meeting: Present your credit card at the Conference to pay for your registration.
In all cases once your invoice has been paid, you will receive a paid invoice for your records.
1 Checks or money orders must be payable in U.S. dollars but may be drawn on foreign banks.
2 CalConnect does not accept payments via electronic funds transfer for amounts less than US $1,000 due to the transfer fees imposed by the banks at both ends.