Last Updated June 2019
- An Introduction to Internet Calendaring: Introduction to the major calendaring & scheduling standards and data exchange protocols
- Calendaring Glossary: The Calendaring and Scheduling Glossary of Terms
- Index to Calendaring and Scheduling Standards and in-progress work
- 7 Things You Should Know About..." A set of high-level briefing documents on major subjects and areas of interest and work within CalConnect.
- Getting Started...: Introductory and "getting started" information on CalConnect activities for first-time members and member representatives.
Architectural and other diagrams for calendaring and scheduling.
Bug Reporting Links: Links to bug reporting tools for some calendaring and scheduling vendors.
Code Artifacts: Schemas and other code artifacts available for general use (licensed under Apache II).
Daylight Saving Time and Time Zones: Information developed during and as a result of the Extended Daylight Savings Time discussion and implementation
Developers Guide: A guide for developers of calendaring and scheduling programs, systems, and services
Document Register: The Document Register contains an entry for each public document, either in progress or published as a standard, report, etc. This also includes Public Review documents.
Member Services and Resources: Links to various tools and resources available to member representatives.
Patent Information Database: Decllarations of notice or acknowledgement that a patent may cover the use of a CalConnect standardization deliverable.