Reviewed October 2013
Plan for and manage CalConnect Interoperability Test Events and related testing efforts sponsored by the Consortium, collect and report on testing results as appropriate.
- Organize each test event
- Contact the technical committees and potential testing organizations to identify what needs to be tested at the event
- Coordinate and develop test cases and plans as necessary
- Ensure the test event logistics and scenarios web page and wiki documentation for each event is up to date
- Coordinate and manage the test event itself
- Collect information from testers for subsequent reporting
- Maintain a wiki log of problems and resolutions for internal CalConnect member use
- Provide a public summary of the test event for the CalConnect Minutes newsletter following the event
Begin and End Dates
TC IOPTEST is ongoing.
Milestones and Work Products
|Prior to each IOP test event||Plan CalConnect Interoperability Test Event
Produce/publish required materials
|During IOP test event||Conduct IOP test vent|
|Following IOP test event||Produce and coordinate wiki updates and CalConnect Minutes public report|
IOPTEST Reflector Mailing List
You must be an employee of a Consortium member to be subscribed to this mailing list.
You must be subscribed to the IOPTEST mailing list to post messages to this mailing list.
Mike Douglass, Spherical Cow Group: email@example.com
Please contact the Chair for more information or to join this Technical Committee. You must be an employee of a Consortium member to participate in a Technical Committee.