Thank you for applying for membership in The Calendaring and Scheduling Consortium. Your membership in the Consortium begins with our receipt of your membership application and tendering of an Invoice.
We do expect to receive your membership fee payment within 30 days from your submission of the membership form or from receipt of our Invoice; however, we realize that unusual circumstances and accounting departments may affect how promptly you can send payment. If you have reason to believe that payment will be delayed beyond 30 days please contact the Executive Director of the Consortium (see below).
Please refer to the sections below depending on the type of payment you have chosen.
- If you are paying by check or money order, please make your check or money order out to "The Calendaring and Scheduling Consortium" and send it to the address below.
- If you wish to send your payment by ACH interbank funds transfer, please contact us by telephone at the telephone number below for details about the necessary routing information to transfer your fee to our bank account.
- If you have requested that an Invoice be sent to initiate payment, we will send an invoice in PDF format by e-mail to the Primary Contact and to the Administrative/Invoice Contact (if one was specified). Upon receipt of our Invoice, please send your check or money order to the address specified below and on the Invoice, or call us at the number below to arrange ACH interbank funds transfer.
- If you wish to pay by paypal send your payment to: firstname.lastname@example.org)
- If you indicated that you wish to pay by credit card, use paypal but select the credit card option
Regardless of which method of payment you choose, the Consortium will send a PAID Invoice in PDF format once your membership payment has been received. This will be sent to your Primary Representative, and to your Administrative Contact if you have identified one.
Address and Contact Information:
The Calendaring and Scheduling Consortium
226 3rd St
Troy, NY 12180
+1 617 816 0041